
CD
CD + DVD & CD + Blu-ray
1) WAVE
2) Crushing On You
3) POMPEII
4) TALK to ME
5) 36 Do 5 Bun
6) Yurayura
7) Passion Overdose
8) Sayonara no Kawarini
9) Chemistry
10) 'O sole mio
11) Koko ni Inakute mo
12) Diamond
13) Love it!! (CD Only Track)
Before WAVE was released physically , 3 songs were released digitally prior :
WAVE ; lead album promo track & has a video made ; released digitally on 24th June
'O sole mio ; released digitally on 3rd July ; used to promote NTV's DRAMATIC BASEBALL 2026 + Going! Sports & News sports programmes
Diamond ; released digitally in April ; used to promote the drama Stove League which Kamenashi starred in as the lead role
Last Aug's digital released song The truth is not included in WAVE .
Kamenashi Kazuya's 1st solo album is titled WAVE to represent the waves of the heart , the breadth & gradation of the album's songs. Kamenashi focused on creating songs that deeply moved him .
After KAT-TUN disbanded last year in addition to Kamenashi leaving the agency he was in for many years , he began the next chapter of his solo music career by 1st releasing The truth followed by his debut solo album WAVE .
After being in the business for so long , for Kamenashi to finally release his debut solo album it frankly feels very surreal .
Over the years Kamenashi has released numerous solo songs but never a full length album until now . Before WAVE was released I was curious to see how well he would hold up on this aspect .
WAVE contains a wide variety of different music genres which work to Kamenashi's vocal advantage . This in return makes WAVE entertaining instead of sticking to 1 specific music style .
Personally the standout album tracks in WAVE are the upbeat songs . I felt Passion Overdose should have had a video made as it was the 1st album track that I really like on 1st listen and I also like the CD bonus track Love it!! as well .
To me Kamenashi's past solo ballads are usually on the miss side (aside from Kizuna) but the ballads included in WAVE are pretty good .
Also I inititally was a bit disappointed that Kamenashi excluded The truth from WAVE . However after hearing WAVE I felt Kamenashi made the right decision as The truth would sound out of place .
Overall WAVE is a very solid release that I enjoy considerably . I'll be probably be biased but out of the new albums that have been released this year , without question I'll putting WAVE on top of my favourite album release of 2026 (for now) .
I just hope that Kamenashi will not take this long to release a follow up album and no doubt I look forward to future new music releases of his .

