Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fave Albums Releases Of 2010


Oh this's it . My annual music blog segment where I will give the low down of my fave albums , singles & songs that were released in 2010 .

1st up will be albums .

I wouldn't be writing those worst songs/singles/albums of the year type of crap since I don't like to write about such bitchy/negative stuff unlike some music blogs I know / came across , cough cough .

So anyway here goes !

Album Of 2010

ayumi hamasaki - Love songs

2010 was awesome for ayumi hamasaki in many sense , music wise & I wrote before that I adore Love songs a lot more than her 1st album offering for 2010 , Rock'n'Roll Circus .

Salute to Tetsuya Komuro for being an absolute genius for composing 10 songs out of 16 tracks in Love songs & this result in the album sounding a lot better than the album title .

ayumi hamasaki is someone that I really respect a great deal . 4 years on & counting , I'm still supporting/listening to her & I was no doubt impressed on what Love songs had to offer .

For that , this gets my vote for album of 2010 !

Best Debut Album

Hilcrhyme - Recital

This very exciting hip hop/rap duo has been making waves in the Japan music business , ever since they finally tasted success with their 2nd single Shunkashuutou .

I'm not a big fan of hip hop/rap that much but Hilcrhyme really opened my ears (eyes) in breaking down the misconceptions that I used to have towards hip hop/rap .

Recital is a very enjoyable debut album & it's a real sleek polished offering of the duo with various experimentations going on , which makes things even more fun to listen to .

Other honourable mentions

Matsushita Yuya - I AM ME

1 of my fave artistes which I stumbled upon by chance , I AM ME is a solid debut album offering by R&B starlet Matsushita Yuya & credits goes to his mentor/composer Jin Nakamura for giving his magic touch towards MY's music .

I have been following MY's music journey from his 2nd single LAST SNOW all the way til now . He didn't had success initally but I knew there's something special about him , given his voice , songs & music that he has to offer & Trust Me was able to raise his profile up a great deal .

Hopefully 2011 will see MY dishing out even more great music as this's 1 artiste that I'm generally pleased on what he has to offer .

school food punishment - amp-reflection

1 of the most unique debut album offerings for 2010 has to come from school food punishment .

I haven't come across any other bands that does a mean mix of indie rock with synths & other aggressive beats thrown in for good measures .

Most of the singles included in their debut album amp-reflection are quite in your face but they managed to balance things out with soothing calm album tracks .

They did not release anything for 2010 after amp-reflection & I hope they can return back with a new single in 2011 because they're really under-rated & more people should know more about them !

Hey ! Say ! JUMP - JUMP NO.1

After almost a 3 years long wait , this 10 piece Johnny's group finally released their debut album JUMP NO.1 & what a worthwhile wait it has been .

JUMP NO.1 showcase some really good from teens to almost adult songs without sounding desperate & everyone even chipped in when comes to writing some of the singing & rapping lyrics in the album which's really worth in commending about .

Good things are sometimes worth waiting for & for this , it really does fit for JUMP NO.1 indeed .

JASMINE - GOLD

A fitting title for a debut album , GOLD is indeed well solid gold coming from this very talented if not quirky R&B/Pop singer/songwriter JASMINE .

I was intrigued in the various get up's that she donned for each release of hers & I was indeed surprised when I found out what really powerful crystal clear vocals she has & that she does most of her own writing/composing in her discography which's awesome .

I like what she has to offer & I'm psyched for her in releasing her 6th single ONE in 2011 .

Best Album - Male Solo Artiste

Saito Kazuyoshi - ARE YOU READY ?

Last year , I crowned Saito Kazuyoshi's Tsuki ga Noboreba in the same category & truth be told , I wasn't surprised when I decided to crown his follow up 14th album ARE YOU READY ? in the Best Album - Male Solo Artiste category again .

I hold Saito Kazuoyshi in great respect & even though ARE YOU READY ? is slightly weaker than Tsuki ga Noboreba , it's still worthy of a listen , judging on how much he emphasised on quality rather than quantity .

Other honourable mentions

Shota Shimizu - Journey

Journey is a pretty solid album offering from talented R&B singer/songwriter Shota Shimizu . I dislike his debut album Umbrella which I found that to be a really big bore but Journey was really enjoyable on so many levels .

Shota is said to be releasing his 3rd album on 9th March & I really cannot wait to hear what else he has in store !

Domoto Koichi - BPM

It has been nearly 4 years since 1 1/2 of KinKi Kids aka Domoto Koichi released a solo album & honestly , I never expect this coming from Koichi , considering the time difference gap between his debut album mirror & BPM is quite long .

BPM is nice but I still feel that mirror is better than Koichi's latest album offering in the sense that most of the album tracks in mirror have a distinct unique identity while for BPM , a lot of the songs took me quite sometime to remember/get the hang of things & I guess for that , BPM suffered in this sense .

Then again , there's no doubt/question that I admire Koichi's composing skills a great deal .

Best Album - Female Solo Artiste

Kanon Wakeshima - Shoujo Shikake no Libretto ~LOLITAWORK LIBRETTO~

What an awesome 2nd album being dished out by cellist Kanon Wakeshima . I was really worried when she went MIA on me after she released her debut album Shinshoku Dolce but it's heartening to know that she came back with a much stronger album .

Shoujo Shikake no Libretto ~LOLITAWORK LIBRETTO~ is a lot more cheery & less dark . Unlike Shinshoku Dolce , Kanon has a more hands on approach this time round & in addition to writing the lyrics for the whole album , she even compose 1/2 of Shoujo Shikake no Libretto ~LOLITAWORK LIBRETTO~ .

Hopefully I wouldn't have to wait that long for Kanon to release something new but you can always count on her to deliver unique/extraordinary music at its best .

Other honourable mentions

Kuroki Meisa - ATTITUDE

Kuroki's 2nd mini album offering is quite enjoyable but I feel it's weaker than her debut mini album hellcat which totally rocks even up to now .

I guess the setback that ATTITUDE had was the un-necessary inclusion of interludes which I feel it would have been much better if she excluded those .

Anyway , I'm waiting in anticipation for her to release her full length debut album MAGAZINE & I'm psyched up for that .

Koda Kumi - UNIVERSE

UNIVERSE was released with Koda's 5th best album BEST ~third universe~ .

This best + original album concept was dubbed BEST ~third universe~ & 8th AL "UNIVERSE" .

I like the singles that were included in UNIVERSE but I still feel that the album tracks sound really weak & it makes things hard for the songs to stack up if not be on par with the singles .

Hopefully I wouldn't have that problem when she's releasing her new album Dejavu in Feb 2011 as she worked hard to get to where she's at currently & she had a fruitful 10th anniversary in 2010 as well .

ayumi hamasaki - Rock'n'Roll Circus

Rock'n'Roll Circus was ayumi's 1st album which she gets her material recorded/mastered in London .

I don't think it's fair to compare Rock'n'Roll Circus against Love songs because both have different sounds & each has their own unique strength/weakness .

I generally like most songs that ayumi has released & the same thing applies to Rock'n'Roll Circus . The 1 flaw that the album has which Love songs was able to overpower things was that the album tracks found in Rock'n'Roll Circus were that it contains quite a lot of ballads which kind of contradict the album title as so .

BENI - Lovebox

Not as good as Bitter & Sweet but still you have to hand it to BENI for including some of her best singles in her 2nd album Lovebox .

The fact that Lovebox became her 1st ever release to debut at #1 on the Oricon , she has come a long way since her avex trax days .

I somehow have a dislike towards some of the album tracks in Lovebox which hopefully I'm able to change/remove that stigma in due time .

BENI - Jewel

Released some 6 months after Lovebox is BENI's 3rd album Jewel .

This really surprised me a great deal & I was scared whether will it be another rushed record but my fears were unfounded when I listened to the album & the tracks were much stronger/memorable than what Lovebox has to offer .

It's not easy to release an album with just 2 singles while the weight of the shoulders has to lie with the album tracks but thankfully , it's a big improvement from Lovebox .

Anna Tsuchiya - RULE

Not exactly the kind of comeback I was expecting from 1 of my fave musicians Anna Tsuchiya , since RULE contains some of her weakest singles to date in her discography .

Thankfully , the album tracks in RULE totally put Atashi & Shout in the rain to shame super big time & I was so relieved when I found she was basically saving all the good/great stuff in the album .

Anna's 1 of my fave musicians & even though RULE didn't performed as well as her 1st 2 albums , with great album tracks like that , I'm more than satisfied on this .

YUI - HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN

YUI's 1st album release in over 2 years , HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN is also her 1st album to get released under gr8 records too .

The singles on the album are solid but it's the album tracks which showcase a completely new side of her .

Depending on whether if this's good or bad , I leave it to people to decide but a little experimentation outside of her music comfort zone doesn't hurt as it beats getting stuck in a music rut .

Mika Nakashima - STAR

Fast approaching the 10th anniversary of her debut in the music scene , Mika Nakashima delivered 1 heck of an album with STAR which's her 1st album release in 2 years since 2008's VOICE .

STAR is pretty much a star in its own right but what I like about the album are the album tracks . Despite the very little amount of new material , they were able to have an unique identity of their own which they weren't overpowered by the singles & B-sides which made the cut in STAR .

Best Album - Johnny's Band

ARASHI - Boku no Miteiru Fukei

Boku no Miteiru Fukei became ARASHI's 1st studio album to achieve a million copies worth of sales & what makes things even more remarkable's that the album was released in only 1 standard edition .

It's no open secret that I dislike their last album Dream"A"Live a great deal . As such , I feel that Boku no Miteiru Fukei is such a big improvement on pretty much every single level even though solos wise , nothing will ever beat the solo songs which were found in Time .

Still , the amount of input their staff gave towards Boku no Miteiru Fukei is a lot more than what I expected & for that , Boku no Miteiru Fukei deserves its #1 spot in the Oricon yearly album chart .

Other honourable mentions

LANDS - Olympos

Released to concide with the movie LANDS , Olympos is a pretty neat album with songs that're sung by the ex 2nd lead co-vocalist of KAT-TUN , Akanishi Jin .

In Olympos , Akanishi tackled each song with fine mighty gusto & also kudos to Mr.Children's & Remioromen's producer Kobayashi Takeshi , who had a hand in overseeing every little tiny detail to ensure nothing but the best's expected from Olympos .

V6 - READY ?

The 1st V6 album I ever listened to & what a solid record this's . They have been in the business for close to 15 years & they show no signs of slowing down .

Way before my JPop/rock music journey officially started , I was already listening to some of their classic songs & it's a nice experience to listen to READY ? & they definitely still have got it going on even up to now .

Tegomass - Tegomass no Ai

Tegomass share the love on their 1st mini-album Tegomass no Ai & it espouses on different kinds of love between families , friends & couples , as well as their love & appreciation for their fans .

The mini album's songs highlight the duo's harmonic voices & positive messages about life & love .

NEWS's Tegoshi & Masuda still have some of the best voices in Johnny's & I wasn't surprised when they released such a cute enduring mini album which showcased their vocals very well , be it when comes to ballads or upbeat tunes which's basically songs that I can't visualise NEWS doing them at all .

KAT-TUN - NO MORE PAIИ

Their 2nd album without Akanishi Jin , NO MORE PAIИ is a lot more enjoyable than cartoon KAT-TUN II you in the sense that the album tracks were much more stronger & well put together .

It would have been nicer if they didn't include solos in NO MORE PAIИ because they drag down the album quite a lot to a certain extent .

Then again it's tough to record material without their ex 2nd co lead vocalist but they were able to survive & pull things though .

NEWS - LIVE

The guys's 1st album to include songs which're all sung by everyone , LIVE is quite something .

Even though only 2 singles are included , the album tracks were really solid & not surprisingly , I feel that in certain occasions , these songs in LIVE sounded on par if not more superior than what the singles had to offer .

NEWS to me is 1 of the best Johnny groups when comes to overall vocal in the group department & LIVE doesn't disappoint .

Kanjani∞ - 8UPPERS (Pacchi Uppers)

8UPPERS (Pacchi Uppers) is a good album that I enjoyed from Kanjani∞ & most of the time , I feel that it's their album tracks which allows them to showcase a different side of the guys , as they mainly release crazy over the top songs as singles .

Unfortunately , I feel that the solos this time round were not as good as the ones found in their 1st 3 albums & they seem to be getting weaker if not mroe random than ever before .

Not sure if this's possible but maybe they should release just 1 disc in their next album if this carries on ?

Best Album - Rock Band

BREAKERZ - B.R.Z ACOUSTIC

B.R.Z ACOUSTIC is BREAKERZ's 1st acoustic mini album & it's such a great project that the guys undertook this year since 2010's the 1st time for them in not releasing an original studio album due to commitments that the guys have outside of music .

Still , 2010 has been great for them musically & I couldn't be more pleased on what they have released this year & the fact that I really adore acoustic songs a great deal , I couldn't be any happier than this .

It will be amazing if they will release another acoustic album since already by now , acoustic takes of SUMMER PARTY & FAKE LOVE were included in the singles that they released in 2010 but I say anything goes for them !

Other honourable mentions

abingdon boys school - ABINGDON ROAD

The group's only release for 2010 , ABINGDON ROAD is basically chapter 2 & picking things up from where they left from their debut self titled album .

abingdon boys school is the very 1st JRock group I listened to & I still hold them in great respect but it's not funny to wait a really long time for them to release something .

I do wish that they can release something in 2011 but with the various members busy with side projects of their own , it's hard to tell whether if that's possible to happen or not .

Best Album - Band

GIRL NEXT DOOR - NEXT FUTURE

Much more put together than their self titled debut album , NEXT FUTURE presented a step up or 2 from GIRL NEXT DOOR .

I have a feeling they will release a new album soon because judging from their 1st 2 album release patterns , they usually release a new record in Christmas / early days of a new year so we'll see about that .

===

Part 2 which will be on fave singles that I came across which were released for 2010 will be up & running in due time .


Blog Personnel









Karen Pang

# 10th Jan

# #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore since 2008 debut single ♥

# My music blog consists of JPop/Rock singles & albums reviews that I put my heart , efforts & soul into writing them as I'm disgusted with the way that JPop/Rock music is being treated/written/reviewed in Singapore so to the local media (yes you TEENS , Teenage Magazine & The Strait Times) , screw you all . I basically can write better JPop/Rock reviews , period

# My LiveJournal

# My Twitter






♥ ♥ ♥ BREAKERZ ♥ ♥ ♥











Upcoming New JPop/JRock Releases

# L'Arc-en-Ciel's 30th L'Anniversary LIVE DVD + Blu-ray , 270324 , Wed

# Saito Kazuyoshi's KAZUYOSHI SAITO 30th Anniversary Live 1993-2023 30 DVD + Blu-ray , 270324 , Wed

# B'z's B’z LIVE-GYM Pleasure 2023 -STARS- DVD + Blu-ray , 030424 , Wed

# Ichi no Mori Daigo's debut solo single Ichi no Mori Daigo Desu / Modotte Okure , 100424 , Wed

# Koda Kumi's 19th album UNICORN , 170424 , Wed

# GRANRODEO's guitarist's e-ZUKA debut solo album LET’S GET STARTED , 240424 , Wed

# Hilcrhyme's BEST 15 2009-2013 -The Beginning & Flying- , 290524

# GRANRODEO's vocalist's KISHOW debut solo album title tbc , July 2024

# BREAKERZ's 8th album title tbc , July 2024

# GRANRODEO's 35th single title tbc , Sept 2024





Album Reviews


# SPYAIR - Orange EP

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - PULL UP!

# NEWS - NEWS EXPO

# Shota Shimizu - Insomnia

# ayaka - Funtale

# NEWS - Ongaku -2nd Movement- EP

# KAT-TUN - Fantasia

# ayumi hamasaki - Remember you

# Hilcrhyme - SELFISH

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - FILMUSIC!

# NEWS - Ongaku

# B'z - Highway X

# Mika Nakashima - I

# KAT-TUN - Honey

# SID - Umibe

# flumpool - A Spring Breath

# GRANRODEO - Question

# Koda Kumi - heart

# ayaka - LOVE CIRCLE

# Aoyama Thelma - Scorpion Moon

# Hilcrhyme - FRONTIER

# V6 - STEP

# BREAKERZ - WITH YOU

# Shota Shimizu - HOPE

# Domoto Koichi - PLAYFUL

# Ken Hirai - Anata ni Narita Katta

# SPYAIR - UNITE

# GRANRODEO - Bokutachi no Gunzo EP

# YUI - NATURAL EP

# Fukuyama Masaharu - AKIRA

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - Fab! -Music speaks.-

# Koda Kumi - angeL + monsteR [MY NAME IS...] EPs

# ARASHI - This is ARASHI

# Shota Shimizu - period EP

# JASMINE - S EP

# Beni Daniels - MADE IN LOVE EP

# Mika Nakashima - JOKER

# BENI - Y/our Song EP

# Hilcrhyme - THE MC

# JASMINE - M EP

# AKi - Collapsed Land

# Kis-My-Ft2 - To-y2

# flumpool - Real

# FLOWER FLOWER - Target

# NEWS - STORY

# Koda Kumi - re(CORD)

# JASMINE - JASMINE2.0 EP

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - PARADE

# Kanon Wakeshima - odd sting & intrigue EP

# SID - Shonin Yokkyu

# KAT-TUN - IGNITE

# B'z - NEW LOVE

# GRANRODEO - FAB LOVE

# Kis-My-Ft2 - FREE HUGS!

# Matsushita Yuya - BLACK NEVERLAND

# NEWS - WORLDISTA

# Hilcrhyme - Hilcrhyme

# Yamashita Tomohisa - UNLEASHED

# BENI - CINEMATIC

# ayaka - 30 y/o

# GRANRODEO - M・S COWBOY no Gyakushuu EP

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - SENSE or LOVE

# Koda Kumi - DNA

# Shota Shimizu - WHITE

# SID - Ichiban Sukina Basho EP

# Aoyama Thelma - HIGHSCHOOL GAL

# ayumi hamasaki - TROUBLE EP

# Hilcrhyme - One Man EP

# Kis-My-Ft2 - Yummy!!

# NEWS - EPCOTIA

# FLOWER FLOWER - Spotlight

# Koda Kumi - AND

# B'z - DINOSAUR

# ARASHI - 「untitled」

# BREAKERZ - X

# Aoyama Thelmas - 10TH DIARY

# SPYAIR - KINGDOM

# SID - NOMAD

# V6 - The ONES

# Shota Shimizu - FLY

# Ken Hirai - Utabaka Dake ni.

# Acid Black Cherry - Acid BLOOD Cherry

# Kis-My-Ft2 - MUSIC COLOSSEUM

# Mika Nakashima - TOUGH

# NEWS - NEVERLAND

# Koda Kumi - W FACE ~inside~ & W FACE ~outside~

# GRANRODEO - Karma to Labyrinth

# GRANRODEO - Pierrot Dancin'

# Hilcrhyme - SIDE BY SIDE

# Kanon Wakeshima - luminescence Q.E.D

# ARASHI - Are You Happy?

# Mao from SID - Maison de M EP

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - DEAR.

# Ken Hirai - THE STILL LIFE

# BENI - Shiki Uta summer

# Kis-My-Ft2 - I SCREAM

# ayumi hamasaki - M(A)DE IN JAPAN

# MUSCLE ATTACK - HERCULES ROAD

# Aoyama Thelma - PINK TEARS EP

# Shota Shimizu - PROUD

# flumpool - EGG

# NEWS - QUARTETTO

# AKi - EPHEMERAL EP

# BENI - Undress

# SPYAIR - 4

# ARASHI - Japonism

# Aoyama Thelma - GRAY SMOKE EP

# ayumi hamasaki - sixxxxxx EP

# BREAKERZ - 0-ZERO-

# Domoto Koichi - Spiral

# Kis-My-Ft2 - KIS-MY-WORLD

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - JUMPing CAR

# Namie Amuro - _genic

# ayaka - Rainbow Road

# THE TURTLES JAPAN - ELECTRONIC HUMANITY

# ayumi hamasaki - A ONE

# Hilcrhyme - REVIVAL

# MUSCLE ATTACK - ATTACK

# Koda Kumi - WALK OF MY LIFE

# B'z - EPIC DAY

# Acid Black Cherry - L

# Kanon Wakeshima - Tsukinami

# NEWS - White

# FLOWER FLOWER - Shiki EP

# AKi - ARISE

# FLOWER FLOWER - Mi

# ARASHI - THE DIGITALIAN

# Anna Tsuchiya - LUCIFER EP

# Yamashita Tomohisa - YOU

# Aoyama Thelma - Lonely Angel

# Yamashita Tomohisa - Asobi EP

# Kis-My-Ft2 - Kis-My-Journey

# ayumi hamasaki - Colours

# KAT-TUN - come Here

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - smart

# Fukuyama Masaharu - HUMAN

# Miliyah Kato x Shota Shimizu - THE BEST

# JASMINE - Welcome to Jas Vegas

# SID - OUTSIDER

# Shota Shimizu - ENCORE

# Hilcrhyme - FIVE ZERO ONE

# DAIGO - DAIGOLD

# Koda Kumi - Bon Voyage

# Tegomass - Tegomass no Seishun

# MUSCLE ATTACK - MUSCLE

# KAT-TUN - Kusabi -kusabi- EP

# ARASHI - LOVE

# Yamashita Tomohisa - A NUDE

# Matsushita Yuya - #musicoverdose

# JASMINE - Complexxx

# SPYAIR - MILLION

# BENI - Red

# ON/OFF - DICE EP

# NEWS - NEWS

# Namie Amuro - FEEL

# AKIHIDE - Amber

# Kis-My-Ft2 - Good Ikuze !

# girl next door - Life of Sound

# V6 - Oh ! My ! Goodness !

# ayumi hamasaki - LOVE again

# Mika Nakashima - REAL

# flumpool - experience

# ayumi hamasaki - again EP

# Hilcrhyme - LIKE A NOVEL

# ayumi hamasaki - LOVE EP

# ARASHI - Popcorn

# Domoto Koichi - Gravity

# SPYAIR - Just Do It

# SID - M&W

# Yamashita Tomohisa - Ero

# Namie Amuro - Uncontrolled

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - JUMP WORLD

# Kis-My-Ft2 - Kis-My-1st

# Acid Black Cherry - 『2012』

# Shota Shimizu - Naturally

# ayumi hamasaki - Party Queen

# Matsushita Yuya - 2U

# KAT-TUN - CHAIN

# Kuroki Meisa - UNLOCKED

# L'Arc~en~Ciel - BUTTERFLY

# ayaka - The beginning

# Koda Kumi - JAPONESQUE

# Kuriyama Chiaki - CIRCUS Deluxe Edition

# girl next door - Agaruneku !

# Hilcrhyme - RISING

# ON/OFF - Legend Of Twins II -Zoku Futago Densetsu-

# BENI - Fortune

# YUI - HOW CRAZY YOUR LOVE

# Saito Kazuyoshi - 45 STONES

# Tegomass - Tegomass no Mahou

# SPYAIR - Rockin' the World

# BREAKERZ - GO

# ayumi hamasaki - FIVE EP

# B'z - C'mon

# School Food Punishment - Prog-Roid

# ARASHI - Beautiful World

# Aoyama Thelma - WILL

# Ken Hirai - JAPANESE SINGER

# GIRL NEXT DOOR - Destination

# Tackey & Tsubasa - TRIP & TREASURE EP

# Shota Shimizu - COLORS

# Koda Kumi - Dejavu

# SID - dead stock

# flumpool - Fantasia of Life Stripe

# Yamashita Tomohisa - SUPERGOOD , SUPERBAD

# Kuroki Meisa - MAGAZINE

# ayumi hamasaki - Love songs

# BENI - Jewel

# Hilcrhyme - MESSAGE

# Saito Kazuyoshi - ARE YOU READY ?

# Mika Nakashima - STAR

# Kanjani∞ - 8UPPERS (Pacchi Uppers)

# GLAY - GLAY

# Anna Tsuchiya - RULE

# NEWS - LIVE

# JASMINE - GOLD

# Domoto Koichi - BPM

# Aoyama Thelma - LOVE ! 2

# Hilcrhyme - Recital

# ARASHI - Boku no Miteiru Fukei

# Kanon Wakeshima - Shoujo Shikake no Libretto ~LOLITAWORK LIBRETTO~

# YUI - HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - JUMP NO.1

# KAT-TUN - NO MORE PAIИ

# BENI - Lovebox

# Matsushita Yuya - I AM ME

# Acid Black Cherry - Q.E.D.

# Acid Black Cherry - BLACK LIST

# school food punishment - amp-reflection

# Tegomass - Tegomass no Ai EP

# BREAKERZ - B.R.Z ACOUSTIC EP

# ayumi hamasaki - Rock'n'Roll Circus

# V6 - READY ?

# DAIGO☆STARDUST - HELLO CRAZY GENTLEMAN

# DAIGO☆STARDUST - The space toy

# Shota Shimizu - Journey

# Koda Kumi - UNIVERSE

# NEVER LAND - Beautiful Days EP

# abingdon boys school - ABINGDON ROAD

# BENI - Bitter & Sweet

# GIRL NEXT DOOR - NEXT FUTURE

# LANDS - Olympos EP

# flumpool - What's flumpool !?

# Kuroki Meisa - ATTITUDE EP

# Yusuke - Ano .. Konnan Dekimashita Kedo.

# KinKi Kids - J album

# Namie Amuro - PAST < FUTURE

# BREAKERZ - FIGHTERZ

# alan - my life

# LOVE - LOVE.IT EP

# B'z - MAGIC

# Dew - PRESENT

# Saito Kazuyoshi - Tsuki ga Noboreba

# Aoyama Thelma - Emotions

# SID - hikari

# Kobukuro - CALLING

# Domoto Koichi - mirror

# Tegomass - Tegomass no Uta

# ON / OFF - Legend Of Twins I -Futago Densetsu-

# Fukuyama Masaharu - Zankyou

# Kanon Wakeshima - Shinshoku Dolce

# GReeeeN - Shio , Koshou -SALT & PEPPER-

# flumpool - Unreal EP

# Yuna Ito - DREAM

# Kanjani∞ - PUZZLE

# KAT-TUN - Break the Records -by you & for you-

# Kuroki Meisa - hellcat EP

# Kanjani∞ - KJ2 Zukkoke Daidassou

# ayumi hamasaki - NEXT LEVEL

# Utada Hikaru - DEEP RIVER

# Utada - This Is The One

# Kanjani∞ - KJ1 F·T·O

# ARASHI - Dream"A"Live

# Kanjani∞ - Kansha ni Eight EP

# alan - Voice of EARTH

# Aoyama Thelma - LOVE !

# Koda Kumi - TRICK

# Aoyama Thelma - DIARY

# YUI - I LOVED YESTERDAY

# YUI - CAN'T BUY MY LOVE

# BREAKERZ - BREAKERZ

# GIRL NEXT DOOR - GIRL NEXT DOOR

# GReeeeN - A , Domo. Ohisashiburi Desu

# YUI - FROM ME TO YOU

# GReeeeN - A , Domo. Hajimemashite

# BREAKERZ - CRASH & BUILD

# ai otsuka - LOVE LETTER

# Mika Nakashima - VOICE

# BREAKERZ - BIG BANG !

# NEWS - color

# Anna Tsuchiya - NUDY SHOW !

# Soundtrack Of High School Musical 3 : Senior Year

# L'Arc~en~Ciel - KISS

# BREAKERZ - Ao no Mirai EP

# ai otsuka - LOVE PUNCH

# ai otsuka - LOVE COOK

# ai otsuka - LOVE JAM

# KAT-TUN - cartoon KAT-TUN II You

# OLIVIA - Trinka Trinka EP

# NEWS - touch

# NEWS - pacific

# ARASHI - Iza , Now

# ARASHI - One

# NANA Triple Billing

# OLIVIA - The Cloudy Dreamer EP

# Anna Tsuchiya - strip me ?

# ARASHI - ARASHIC

# KAT-TUN - Best of KAT-TUN

# Anna Tsuchiya - Taste My Beat EP

# ARASHI - Time

# Electrico - We Satellites

# ayaka - Sing to the Sky

# ayaka - First Message

# KAT-TUN - KAT-TUN III -QUEEN OF PIRATES-

# Koda Kumi - BEST ~BOUNCE & LOVERS~

# Jesse McCartney - Departure

# The Veronicas - Hook Me Up

# Ken Hirai - LIFE is ...

# Ashlee Simpson - Bittersweet World

# Ken Hirai - gaining through losing

# Yuna Ito - HEART

# Utada Hikaru - HEART STATION

# Ken Hirai - FAKIN' POP

#
Yuna Ito - WISH

# Ken Hirai - SENTIMENTALovers

# Koda Kumi - Kingdom

# ayumi hamasaki - GUILTY

# ai otsuka - LOVE PiECE

# abingdon boys school - abingdon boys school

# ayumi hamasaki - I am ...

# ayumi hamasaki - RAINBOW

# The Great Spy Experiment - Flower Show Riots

# Koda Kumi - BEST ~second session~

# The Click Five - Modern Minds And Pastimes

# Soundtrack Of High School Musical 2

# Koda Kumi - Black Cherry

# Namie Amuro - PLAY

# Maroon 5 - It Wouldn't Be Soon Before Long

# ayumi hamasaki - Memorial address EP

# NANA starring Mika Nakashima - THE END

# Mika Nakashima - YES

# Jamie Michael - People Watching

# ayumi hamasaki - A BEST 2 -BLACK- & A BEST 2 -WHITE-

# ayumi hamasaki - (miss)understood

# ayumi hamasaki - Duty & MY STORY

# Muse - Blackholes And Relevations

# Utada Hikaru - ULTRA BLUE

# ayumi hamasaki - Secret

# Utada - Exodus

# Vanessa Hudgens - V

# The Veronicas - The Secret Life Of The Veronicas

# Jesse McCartney - Right Where You Want Me

# Maksim - Electrik

# McFly - Motion In The Ocean


Other Posts Worth Checking Out


# Fave Songs Of 2010

# Fave Singles Releases Of 2010

# Fave Albums Releases Of 2010

# Fave Songs Of 2009

# Fave Singles Releases Of 2009

# Fave Albums Releases For 2009

# The Best Music Releases For The 1st 1/2 Of 2009

# Fave New Acts Of 2008

# Fave Songs Of 2008

# Fave Singles Of 2008

# Fave Albums Of 2008

# The 1st Song I Heard From My Future JPop Acts

# The Best & The Worst Music Releases For The 1st 1/2 Of 2008

# Fave Albums Of 2007

# The Click Five - The Band Behind The Band Documentary

# 987 Control Songlist Set

# Hot Review Of Maksim's Electrik

# Lu Yong Find My Shoes Journey

# Eric Dill Of The Click Five Got Punk'd !


Archives

# October 2006

# November 2006

# December 2006

# January 2007

# February 2007

# March 2007

# April 2007

# May 2007

# June 2007

# July 2007

# August 2007

# September 2007

# October 2007

# November 2007

# December 2007

# January 2008

# February 2008

# March 2008

# April 2008

# May 2008

# June 2008

# July 2008

# August 2008

# September 2008

# October 2008

# November 2008

# December 2008

# January 2009

# February 2009

# March 2009

# April 2009

# May 2009

# June 2009

# July 2009

# August 2009

# September 2009

# October 2009

# November 2009

# December 2009

# January 2010

# February 2010

# March 2010

# April 2010

# May 2010

# June 2010

# July 2010

# August 2010

# September 2010

# October 2010

# November 2010

# December 2010

# January 2011

# February 2011

# March 2011

# April 2011

# May 2011

# June 2011

# July 2011

# August 2011

# September 2011

# October 2011

# November 2011

# December 2011

# January 2012

# February 2012

# March 2012

# April 2012

# May 2012

# June 2012

# July 2012

# August 2012

# September 2012

# October 2012

# November 2012

# December 2012

# January 2013

# February 2013

# March 2013

# April 2013

# May 2013

# June 2013

# July 2013

# August 2013

# September 2013

# October 2013

# November 2013

# December 2013

# January 2014

# February 2014

# March 2014

# April 2014

# May 2014

# June 2014

# July 2014

# August 2014

# September 2014

# October 2014

# November 2014

# December 2014

# January 2015

# February 2015

# March 2015

# April 2015

# May 2015

# June 2015

# July 2015

# August 2015

# September 2015

# October 2015

# November 2015

# December 2015

# January 2016

# February 2016

# March 2016

# April 2016

# May 2016

# June 2016

# July 2016

# August 2016

# September 2016

# October 2016

# November 2016

# December 2016

# January 2017

# February 2017

# March 2017

# April 2017

# May 2017

# June 2017

# July 2017

# August 2017

# September 2017

# October 2017

# November 2017

# December 2017

# January 2018

# February 2018

# March 2018

# April 2018

# May 2018

# June 2018

# July 2018

# August 2018

# September 2018

# October 2018

# November 2018

# December 2018

# January 2019

# February 2019

# March 2019

# April 2019

# May 2019

# June 2019

# July 2019

# August 2019

# September 2019

# October 2019

# November 2019

# December 2019

# January 2020

# February 2020

# March 2020

# April 2020

# May 2020

# June 2020

# July 2020

# August 2020

# September 2020

# October 2020

# November 2020

# December 2020

# January 2021

# February 2021

# March 2021

# April 2021

# May 2021

# June 2021

# July 2021

# August 2021

# September 2021

# October 2021

# November 2021

# December 2021

# January 2022

# February 2022

# March 2022

# April 2022

# May 2022

# June 2022

# July 2022

# August 2022

# September 2022

# October 2022

# November 2022

# December 2022

# January 2023

# February 2023

# March 2023

# April 2023

# May 2023

# June 2023

# July 2023

# August 2023

# September 2023

# October 2023

# November 2023

# December 2023

# January 2024

# February 2024

# March 2024

# April 2024

# May 2024

# June 2024



Credits

designer - Chronicles

imageeditor - adobephotoshop

music - radioblogclub

image - fortminorwebsite