
CD
CD + Blu-ray
1) STAR EXTRA
2) Ring
3) Twist & Shout
4) Snow Ghost (Special ver.)
4 songs are included in Kokokara no Uta EP , inclusive of a special version of Snow Ghost .
Kokokara no Uta EP expresses the will to sound out from where flumpool stands now & move forward from there while carrying hesitation , dreams & a sense of incompleteness .
STAR EXTRA which's 1 of the 3 new songs included in Kokokara no Uta EP was 1st released digitally on 3rd June before Kokokara no Uta EP physical release .
A video was made for STAR EXTRA but it's not included in the physical release of Kokokara no Uta EP .
I enjoyed flumpool's 6th album Shape the water & Kokokara no Uta EP felt like a nice musical follow up from it . Despite the mini album having only 4 songs , each of them compliment each other & it's quite evident on why STAR EXTRA had a video made because it deserves so .
Also I thought it's nice for flumpool to include a different take on Snow Ghost in Kokokara no Uta EP as the new version doesn't sound as emo depressing as compared to what was released last year .
It reminds to be seen what will flumpool released next . I don't think they will release anymore new music this year but if they could release a new song before year end I of course will not say no to that .

