Sunday, December 07, 2008

Fave Singles Of 2008


This list comprises of singles that were released in 2008 & it's being split into 3 categories & there's no order of sequence going on .

avex trax

1) ayumi hamasaki

- Mirrorcle World
- Days / GREEN

ayumi released these 2 singles this year & I really like both of them . Mirrocle World was a solid & an amazing single & of course I really like the B-side LIFE & the 10th anniversary re-recorded versions of Depend on you & YOU .

Her upcoming new single Days / GREEN is another solid single delivered & this time round it will contain 2 10th anniversary re-recorded versions of TO BE & LOVE ~Destiny~ .

2) Anna Tsuchiya

- cocoon
- Crazy World Feat AI
- Virgin Cat

Anna had a rather productive & good year releasing these 3 great singles & out of the 3 singles , I say Crazy World is my fave single that she released this year & I still think it's 1 of the best collborations that I came across this year .

People might dismiss Virgin Cat to be a joke but I like it as it's something you shouldn't be taking seriously while listening & of course Imitation night's 1 heck of a great B-side .

It's said that she will be releasing her 1st digital download single called GUILTY which's used in the CG animated movie Resident Evil : Degeneration (Biohazard Degeneration) & I hope the song will be released in due time as the preview sounds really great .

Too bad the song didn't made the cut in her NUDY SHOW ! album though .

3) Namie Amuro

- 60s70s80s

The only single that Namie has released this year , this's a fantastic triple A-side release (a 1st for Namie) .

This single continues her successful comeback , as it had the highest first week sales since 2000's NEVER END even at a time when CD single sales are dramatically decreasing . It became her first #1 since 1998's I Have Never Seen & her highest selling single since 2000's NEVER END .

& of course the smart marketing plot that avex trax & Vidal Sassoon employed in 60s70s80s is something to be commended about as all 3 songs were used to promote Vidal Sassoon's shampoo & conditioner hair products .

Namie had a great comeback in 2008 & hopefully her streak of good luck will be extended to 2009 as well .

4) Koda Kumi

- anytime
- TABOO
- stay with me

Koda released 4 singles this year namely anytime , MOON , TABOO & stay with me in which anytime's the only single that made the cut in her 6th album Kingdom while the rest will be included in her brand new album TRICK .

However I only enjoyed 1/2 of MOON as the songs that received music videos of their own doesn't sound as good as the ones that didn't got music videos (in the case which're Once Again & Lady Go !) & don't get me started on the overhyped for nothing 'duet' with Fergie too .

Thankfully she came back with 1 of the best singles/songs that she has put out in recent times (not to mention 1 of the best singles for 2008 imo) in the form of TABOO which's like hands down 1 of the best dance singles that she has released since her last best R&B influenced track BUT & TABOO so deserved to become her 5th no.1 single after last year's FREAKY .

So far I have heard her latest single excluding the Orgel version of the A-side & I'm liking what I have heard & the B-side Winter Bell's a cute no.

5) alan

- Hitotsu
- Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~
- Sora Uta
- Kaze no Tegami
- RED CLIFF ~Shin·Sen~
- Megumi no Ame

This's 1 girl that has been pumping singles non stop for the year & I'm talking about alan who's the 1st Chinese solo artiste to sign a record deal with avex trax .

Since Natsukashii Mirai ~longing future~ , she has been releasing singles on a monthly basis as part of her five-single traditional elements set & the elements that were released in sequence with the singles are Earth , Sky , Wind , Fire & Water .

There were rumours that her 1st Japanese debut album will be out next year but instead now , in place it will be the release of her 8th single Gunjou no Tani . I do hope that she will be able to release her debut Japanese album in due time as this's a really long overdue production like seriously .

6) GIRL NEXT DOOR

- Guuzen no Kakuritsu
- Drive away / Shiawase no Jouken
- Jounetsu no Daishou / ESCAPE

Debuted this year in September , it's the trio GIRL NEXT DOOR . GND was formed as part of the Avex Group's 20th anniversary celebration .

I really like all the 3 singles that the guys & girl have put out since debut single Guuzen no Kakuritsu & I really cannot wait for their self titled debut album to be released on Christmas eve !

Johnny & Associates

1) ARASHI

- Step and Go
- One Love
- truth / Kaze no Mukou e
- Beautiful days

The guys released 4 singles in which truth / Kaze no Mukou e being the most successful of the lot , becoming Japan's top selling single of the year with One Love's being the 2nd most sold single of 2008 (in which truth / Kaze no Mukou e's currently the group's 2nd best selling single , 3rd being One Love & the group's best selling single's their debut single A・RA・SHI) .

I frankly feel that 2008 has been a great year for ARASHI & truth / Kaze no Mukou e definitely & so deserved the sales that it has attained seeing that it was the guys's 1st double a-side single release since 2004's Hitomi no Naka no Galaxy /Hero .

Taking both the top & 2nd spots honours in the Oricon singles yearly chart , this premonition hasn't happened since 19 years ago when Princess Princess followed suit in this same acheivement which's in 1 word - impressive .

Not to mention truth's such a breath of fresh air as in recent times the group have been putting out happy upbeat no.s & for truth to be released , it's a really nice change for the guys & the group leader Ohno Satoshi in return did such a great job portraying a 2 faced lawyer in his 1st drama role Maou in which truth was used as the theme song for the show .

I really hope that their future 9th album will be something good as the singles that were released after Step and Go were amazing .

Next year's the group's 10th anniversary & hopefully they will be celebrating it with a big bang !

2) KAT-TUN

- LIPS
- DON'T U EVER STOP
- White X'mas

KAT-TUN released 3 singles in which DON'T U EVER STOP being the most successful out of the lot , sales wise .

I must add that DON'T U EVER STOP was the 1st proper single I heard of the guys in full & I was very impressed with the 6 solo songs that were included in the 3 limited editions of the single & that all 6 of them can actually carry a tune on their own & from there , I listened to the other B-sides included in their previous singles & I wasn't disappointed with what I heard .

LIPS's just awesome & I really like the hard rock edge going on in the song & of course it was so nice to see the guys releasing another ballad after Bokura no Machi de as I really felt that they shine a lot in their ballads .

2008 has been a pretty good year for them & I can't wait for them to release even more great material in 2009 .

3) NEWS

- Taiyou no Namida
- SUMMER TIME
- Happy Birthday

I frankly like all the singles that NEWS has put out this year with Taiyou no Namida being the most serious sounding no. that they have put out in their career to date . I like that it sounds different from their usual stuff & so's the case for Happy Birthday too which you have to give props for rapper SEAMO for writing & composing Happy Birthday .

I was impressed with their new album color & hopefully in the new year , they will continue to release even more good singles & many more albums/dvds to come .

4) Kanjani∞

- Musekinin Hero

Kanjani∞ released 2 singles this year namely Wahaha & Musekinin Hero in which the latter is the 1st single I have heard the whole thing of & needless to say I was impressed with what the guys has to offer as before that , I had a really bad impression of Kanjani∞ & they're like the last group that I considered to listen to but Musekinin Hero & their previous singles that I listened to , changed my perception on them & I realised that hey they sound pretty good after all .

5) Hey ! Say ! JUMP

- Dreams come true
- Your Seed / Bouken Rider
- Mayanoka no Shadow Boy

This 10 piece group released 3 singles this year & Your Seed / Bouken Rider was the very 1st single I heard of the guys & I love what they have to offer & they sound mature despite the fact that the guys are very young .

Mayanoka no Shadow Boy is their 1st single which differs from their usual sound & this's 1 serious sounding no. although the lyrics are questionable especially since the guys in HSJ are really young .

Nevertheless , a debut album is already long overdue & maybe it will be released sometime next year ?

6) KinKi Kids

- Secret Code

The only single the duo has put out this year , Secret Code's the very 1st single I listened to & I must say that their B-sides are even better than what I expected it to be & of course Secret Code is such a great addictive Jazz influenced no. & they're the last group that I expected them to do a Jazz no. but it worked really well in their favor .

7) V6

- LIGHT IN YOUR HEART / SWING !

V6 released 2 singles in 2008 namely Chou & LIGHT IN YOUR HEART / SWING ! . I still find SWING ! cheesy but the other A-side LIGHT IN YOUR HEART is really great & infectious .

8) Tegomass

- Aiaigasa

The only single the duo has put out this year , this's 1 really sweet sounding ballad & for once , all the 3 B-sides in this single are winners & doesn't sound cheesy as some of the B-sides that were found in their 1st 2 singles .

I really want them to release Kataomoi no Chiisana Koi (Ending theme for the 2nd season in Neo Angelique ~Abyss~ & incidentally Aiaigasa was used as the ending theme for the 1st season for the anime) in due time as this's already long overdue coming from the duo . The strange thing's that there's no word of a release date for this song & also there's no full version that was released on the net til now & as a result I had to make do with the preview which sounds awesome .

I hope Kataomoi no Chiisana Koi will be announced to be released as Tegomass's next single in due time .

9) Tackey & Tsubasa

- Koi Uta / PROGRESS

the only single the duo has released this year , this's a bit different from their usual music style as Koi Uta's their 1st ballad to be released as a single & you can definitely tell that Koi Uta practically is more superior than PROGRESS .

Tackey will be releasing his debut solo single called Ai Kakumei next month on the 7th & that's something to look forward to although I wish Tackey & Tsubasa would be more active in releasing singles & albums as putting out 10 singles within a 5 year career is too little & not to mention slow .

Others

1) BREAKERZ

- SUMMER PARTY / LAST EMOTION
- Sekai wa Odoru / Shakunetsu
- Angelic Smile / WINTER PARTY

Possibly my fave new group to emerge this year , it's the JRock trio BREAKERZ & it's only this year that they started to release singles in which they didn't do so last year when they were formed in April '07 & I must say thanks to MTV Taiwan for that they were responsible for getting me started on my BREAKERZ journey as at that time they were playing SUMMER PARTY on heavy rotation .

1 thing led to another & the rest's history . Here's to more great material coming from the guys in 2009 !

2) YUI

- Namidairo
- SUMMER SONG

YUI released 2 singles in 2008 in which SUMMER SONG was the very 1st single I heard of her prim & proper . I like that she's hands on in writing & composing her material which's something that I admire in artistes .

She's currently on a well deserved break & I hope she can come back with something good in due time .

3) ayaka

- Te wo Tsunagou / Ai wo Utaou
- Okaeri
- Anata to (ayaka X Kobukuro)

Another fave musician of mine , it's pop/rock singer ayaka & this year she released 3 singles in which aside from Anata to , the rest of the singles made the cut in her 2nd album , the fantastic Sing to the Sky .

It's great to see her mature in terms of her music & style since her debut single I believe & I think even bigger & better things to come her way in 2009 .

4) GReeeeN

- Tobira

Another fave new act of mine to emerge this year , it's the quartet GReeeeN . They put out 4 singles in 2008 namely BE FREE / Namidazora , Tabidachi , their massive & best selling single to date Kiseki & of course their latest 8th single Tobira which's the 1st single I heard of them in full .

Great stuff I must say & I suppose nothing but better & bigger things will befall upon them in 2009 & I'm currently in the midst of listening to the 2 albums that they have released so far .

5) Ken Hirai

- Canvas / Kimi wa Su.te.ki♥
- Itsuka Hanareru Hi ga Kite mo

Ken released 2 singles in 2008 in which both singles made the cut in his 7th album FAKIN' POP & Itsuka Hanareru Hi ga Kite mo being the 1st recut single that he has released in his 13th year in the music business .

Not to mention Canvas / Kimi wa Su.te.ki♥ was Ken's 1st double a-side single release & I find it amusing way back when the single was released in Feb , I was so annoyed that ARASHI's Step and Go outsold & snatched the top honours away from him .

After the release of Itsuka Hanareru Hi ga Kite mo in April , he has been relatively quiet & aside from touring to support the release of FAKIN' POP , he didn't put out any new material since then . Maybe he will do so in 2009 as I would like him to release something in due time .

6) Aoyama Thelma

- Mamoritai Mono

Aoyama released 3 singles in 2008 namely Soba ni Iru ne Feat SoulJa , Nando Mo & Mamoritai Mono in which Soba ni Iru ne became her 1st no.1 single & also the single's the highest selling female solo single for 2008 .

However Mamoritai Mono is the 1st single that I have heard inclusive of the B-side MADONNA which's a really nice upbeat no. .

She's going to release her 5th single Daikkirai Demo Arigatou this coming Wed & hopefully the B-sides will be good .

7) GLAY

- Aka to Kuro no MATADORA / I LOVE YOU wo Sagashiteru

This well respected JRock band released GLAY & Aka to Kuro no MATADORA / I LOVE YOU wo Sagashiteru in 2008 in which Aka to Kuro no MATADORA / I LOVE YOU wo Sagashiteru is the very 1st single I heard of them & I just like how they use various music genres of music for both A-sides .

I'm still relatively new to GLAY's music though but at least it's never too late to jump onboard to listen to their music .

8) L'Arc~en~Ciel

- NEXUS 4 / SHINE

From 1 well respected JRock band to another , in comes L'Arc~en~Ciel & this year in 2008 , they released 3 singles , DRINK IT DOWN , NEXUS 4 / SHINE & a reissue of their 33rd single Hurry Xmas .

It's funny that I haven't tried out that music sooner until SHINE won me over with its great music video .

Their 11th album KISS is great stuff & I hope they can put out another new album in the brand new year .

9) Hidemi Uematsu

- Dear My Friends / Trauma

The debut single release of this lady , I was pleasantly surprised with Hidemi's 1st single & I like that her voice sounds very distinct & unique in today's Japanese music scene .

I frankly don't know much about her but I do hope that she can release somemore material in 2009 & probably an album too ?

10) Utada Hikaru

- HEART STATION / Stay Gold
- Prisoner Of Love

Both singles that Utada has put out in 2008 made the cut in her 5th Japanese album HEART STATION with Prisoner Of Love being the 2nd recut single that she has released in her career , the 1st being First Love .

Other than that , she has been relatively quiet in the music front aside from releasing a drama remix of a song called Eternally which was found in her 2nd Japanese album Distance .

It's said that she's currently working on her 2nd English album after the release of EXODUS & it's probably expected to be released in 2009 .

11) Mika Nakashima

- ORION

Mika released 3 singles in 2008 , namely Sakura ~Hanagasumi~ , I DON'T KNOW (as MICA 3 CHU) & ORION in which all the songs (except for the original version of Sakura ~Hanagasumi~) made the cut in her 6th album VOICE .

Frankly outta the 3 singles that she released this year , I only like ORION overall even though I must admit I didn't like the A-side at the beginning but the B-side FOCUS really wowed me & I guess ORION is the most successful single that she has put out in 2008 as Sakura ~Hanagasumi~ & I DON'T KNOW were duds , sales & chart position wise .

Naturally I was extremely surprised that ORION was able to crack the top10 because the single was released a week prior to VOICE which really surprised me . Guess it helped that ORION was used as the insert song for Ryūsei no Kizuna in which she had a small minor role in the drama .

12) Yuna Ito

- miss you
- Koi wa groovy x2

Aside from Anata ga Iru Kagiri ~A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN~ which made the cut in Yuna's 2nd album WISH , the subsequent singles that Yuna released were great & it's such a shame that the sales & sales positions of miss you & Koi wa groovy x2 were horrible as I really enjoyed all the songs in both singles .

I'm not sure why she's suffering such a setback as it seemed like her popularity in Japan has died down quite fast after the release of the 2 NANA movies . Hopefully she will be able to get her game back on in 2009 as I hate to see such a talented & beautiful lady not getting the type of respect that she deserves to have .


Blog Personnel









Karen Pang

# 10th Jan

# #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore since 2008 debut single ♥

# My music blog consists of JPop/Rock singles & albums reviews that I put my heart , efforts & soul into writing them as I'm disgusted with the way that JPop/Rock music is being treated/written/reviewed in Singapore so to the local media (yes you TEENS , Teenage Magazine & The Strait Times) , screw you all . I basically can write better JPop/Rock reviews , period

# My LiveJournal

# My Twitter






♥ ♥ ♥ BREAKERZ ♥ ♥ ♥











Upcoming New JPop/JRock Releases

# L'Arc-en-Ciel's 30th L'Anniversary LIVE DVD + Blu-ray , 270324 , Wed

# Saito Kazuyoshi's KAZUYOSHI SAITO 30th Anniversary Live 1993-2023 30 DVD + Blu-ray , 270324 , Wed

# B'z's B’z LIVE-GYM Pleasure 2023 -STARS- DVD + Blu-ray , 030424 , Wed

# Ichi no Mori Daigo's debut solo single Ichi no Mori Daigo Desu / Modotte Okure , 100424 , Wed

# Koda Kumi's 19th album UNICORN , 170424 , Wed

# GRANRODEO's guitarist's e-ZUKA debut solo album LET’S GET STARTED , 240424 , Wed

# Hilcrhyme's BEST 15 2009-2013 -The Beginning & Flying- , 290524

# GRANRODEO's vocalist's KISHOW debut solo album title tbc , July 2024

# BREAKERZ's 8th album title tbc , July 2024

# GRANRODEO's 35th single title tbc , Sept 2024





Album Reviews


# SPYAIR - Orange EP

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - PULL UP!

# NEWS - NEWS EXPO

# Shota Shimizu - Insomnia

# ayaka - Funtale

# NEWS - Ongaku -2nd Movement- EP

# KAT-TUN - Fantasia

# ayumi hamasaki - Remember you

# Hilcrhyme - SELFISH

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - FILMUSIC!

# NEWS - Ongaku

# B'z - Highway X

# Mika Nakashima - I

# KAT-TUN - Honey

# SID - Umibe

# flumpool - A Spring Breath

# GRANRODEO - Question

# Koda Kumi - heart

# ayaka - LOVE CIRCLE

# Aoyama Thelma - Scorpion Moon

# Hilcrhyme - FRONTIER

# V6 - STEP

# BREAKERZ - WITH YOU

# Shota Shimizu - HOPE

# Domoto Koichi - PLAYFUL

# Ken Hirai - Anata ni Narita Katta

# SPYAIR - UNITE

# GRANRODEO - Bokutachi no Gunzo EP

# YUI - NATURAL EP

# Fukuyama Masaharu - AKIRA

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - Fab! -Music speaks.-

# Koda Kumi - angeL + monsteR [MY NAME IS...] EPs

# ARASHI - This is ARASHI

# Shota Shimizu - period EP

# JASMINE - S EP

# Beni Daniels - MADE IN LOVE EP

# Mika Nakashima - JOKER

# BENI - Y/our Song EP

# Hilcrhyme - THE MC

# JASMINE - M EP

# AKi - Collapsed Land

# Kis-My-Ft2 - To-y2

# flumpool - Real

# FLOWER FLOWER - Target

# NEWS - STORY

# Koda Kumi - re(CORD)

# JASMINE - JASMINE2.0 EP

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - PARADE

# Kanon Wakeshima - odd sting & intrigue EP

# SID - Shonin Yokkyu

# KAT-TUN - IGNITE

# B'z - NEW LOVE

# GRANRODEO - FAB LOVE

# Kis-My-Ft2 - FREE HUGS!

# Matsushita Yuya - BLACK NEVERLAND

# NEWS - WORLDISTA

# Hilcrhyme - Hilcrhyme

# Yamashita Tomohisa - UNLEASHED

# BENI - CINEMATIC

# ayaka - 30 y/o

# GRANRODEO - M・S COWBOY no Gyakushuu EP

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - SENSE or LOVE

# Koda Kumi - DNA

# Shota Shimizu - WHITE

# SID - Ichiban Sukina Basho EP

# Aoyama Thelma - HIGHSCHOOL GAL

# ayumi hamasaki - TROUBLE EP

# Hilcrhyme - One Man EP

# Kis-My-Ft2 - Yummy!!

# NEWS - EPCOTIA

# FLOWER FLOWER - Spotlight

# Koda Kumi - AND

# B'z - DINOSAUR

# ARASHI - 「untitled」

# BREAKERZ - X

# Aoyama Thelmas - 10TH DIARY

# SPYAIR - KINGDOM

# SID - NOMAD

# V6 - The ONES

# Shota Shimizu - FLY

# Ken Hirai - Utabaka Dake ni.

# Acid Black Cherry - Acid BLOOD Cherry

# Kis-My-Ft2 - MUSIC COLOSSEUM

# Mika Nakashima - TOUGH

# NEWS - NEVERLAND

# Koda Kumi - W FACE ~inside~ & W FACE ~outside~

# GRANRODEO - Karma to Labyrinth

# GRANRODEO - Pierrot Dancin'

# Hilcrhyme - SIDE BY SIDE

# Kanon Wakeshima - luminescence Q.E.D

# ARASHI - Are You Happy?

# Mao from SID - Maison de M EP

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - DEAR.

# Ken Hirai - THE STILL LIFE

# BENI - Shiki Uta summer

# Kis-My-Ft2 - I SCREAM

# ayumi hamasaki - M(A)DE IN JAPAN

# MUSCLE ATTACK - HERCULES ROAD

# Aoyama Thelma - PINK TEARS EP

# Shota Shimizu - PROUD

# flumpool - EGG

# NEWS - QUARTETTO

# AKi - EPHEMERAL EP

# BENI - Undress

# SPYAIR - 4

# ARASHI - Japonism

# Aoyama Thelma - GRAY SMOKE EP

# ayumi hamasaki - sixxxxxx EP

# BREAKERZ - 0-ZERO-

# Domoto Koichi - Spiral

# Kis-My-Ft2 - KIS-MY-WORLD

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - JUMPing CAR

# Namie Amuro - _genic

# ayaka - Rainbow Road

# THE TURTLES JAPAN - ELECTRONIC HUMANITY

# ayumi hamasaki - A ONE

# Hilcrhyme - REVIVAL

# MUSCLE ATTACK - ATTACK

# Koda Kumi - WALK OF MY LIFE

# B'z - EPIC DAY

# Acid Black Cherry - L

# Kanon Wakeshima - Tsukinami

# NEWS - White

# FLOWER FLOWER - Shiki EP

# AKi - ARISE

# FLOWER FLOWER - Mi

# ARASHI - THE DIGITALIAN

# Anna Tsuchiya - LUCIFER EP

# Yamashita Tomohisa - YOU

# Aoyama Thelma - Lonely Angel

# Yamashita Tomohisa - Asobi EP

# Kis-My-Ft2 - Kis-My-Journey

# ayumi hamasaki - Colours

# KAT-TUN - come Here

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - smart

# Fukuyama Masaharu - HUMAN

# Miliyah Kato x Shota Shimizu - THE BEST

# JASMINE - Welcome to Jas Vegas

# SID - OUTSIDER

# Shota Shimizu - ENCORE

# Hilcrhyme - FIVE ZERO ONE

# DAIGO - DAIGOLD

# Koda Kumi - Bon Voyage

# Tegomass - Tegomass no Seishun

# MUSCLE ATTACK - MUSCLE

# KAT-TUN - Kusabi -kusabi- EP

# ARASHI - LOVE

# Yamashita Tomohisa - A NUDE

# Matsushita Yuya - #musicoverdose

# JASMINE - Complexxx

# SPYAIR - MILLION

# BENI - Red

# ON/OFF - DICE EP

# NEWS - NEWS

# Namie Amuro - FEEL

# AKIHIDE - Amber

# Kis-My-Ft2 - Good Ikuze !

# girl next door - Life of Sound

# V6 - Oh ! My ! Goodness !

# ayumi hamasaki - LOVE again

# Mika Nakashima - REAL

# flumpool - experience

# ayumi hamasaki - again EP

# Hilcrhyme - LIKE A NOVEL

# ayumi hamasaki - LOVE EP

# ARASHI - Popcorn

# Domoto Koichi - Gravity

# SPYAIR - Just Do It

# SID - M&W

# Yamashita Tomohisa - Ero

# Namie Amuro - Uncontrolled

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - JUMP WORLD

# Kis-My-Ft2 - Kis-My-1st

# Acid Black Cherry - 『2012』

# Shota Shimizu - Naturally

# ayumi hamasaki - Party Queen

# Matsushita Yuya - 2U

# KAT-TUN - CHAIN

# Kuroki Meisa - UNLOCKED

# L'Arc~en~Ciel - BUTTERFLY

# ayaka - The beginning

# Koda Kumi - JAPONESQUE

# Kuriyama Chiaki - CIRCUS Deluxe Edition

# girl next door - Agaruneku !

# Hilcrhyme - RISING

# ON/OFF - Legend Of Twins II -Zoku Futago Densetsu-

# BENI - Fortune

# YUI - HOW CRAZY YOUR LOVE

# Saito Kazuyoshi - 45 STONES

# Tegomass - Tegomass no Mahou

# SPYAIR - Rockin' the World

# BREAKERZ - GO

# ayumi hamasaki - FIVE EP

# B'z - C'mon

# School Food Punishment - Prog-Roid

# ARASHI - Beautiful World

# Aoyama Thelma - WILL

# Ken Hirai - JAPANESE SINGER

# GIRL NEXT DOOR - Destination

# Tackey & Tsubasa - TRIP & TREASURE EP

# Shota Shimizu - COLORS

# Koda Kumi - Dejavu

# SID - dead stock

# flumpool - Fantasia of Life Stripe

# Yamashita Tomohisa - SUPERGOOD , SUPERBAD

# Kuroki Meisa - MAGAZINE

# ayumi hamasaki - Love songs

# BENI - Jewel

# Hilcrhyme - MESSAGE

# Saito Kazuyoshi - ARE YOU READY ?

# Mika Nakashima - STAR

# Kanjani∞ - 8UPPERS (Pacchi Uppers)

# GLAY - GLAY

# Anna Tsuchiya - RULE

# NEWS - LIVE

# JASMINE - GOLD

# Domoto Koichi - BPM

# Aoyama Thelma - LOVE ! 2

# Hilcrhyme - Recital

# ARASHI - Boku no Miteiru Fukei

# Kanon Wakeshima - Shoujo Shikake no Libretto ~LOLITAWORK LIBRETTO~

# YUI - HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN

# Hey ! Say ! JUMP - JUMP NO.1

# KAT-TUN - NO MORE PAIИ

# BENI - Lovebox

# Matsushita Yuya - I AM ME

# Acid Black Cherry - Q.E.D.

# Acid Black Cherry - BLACK LIST

# school food punishment - amp-reflection

# Tegomass - Tegomass no Ai EP

# BREAKERZ - B.R.Z ACOUSTIC EP

# ayumi hamasaki - Rock'n'Roll Circus

# V6 - READY ?

# DAIGO☆STARDUST - HELLO CRAZY GENTLEMAN

# DAIGO☆STARDUST - The space toy

# Shota Shimizu - Journey

# Koda Kumi - UNIVERSE

# NEVER LAND - Beautiful Days EP

# abingdon boys school - ABINGDON ROAD

# BENI - Bitter & Sweet

# GIRL NEXT DOOR - NEXT FUTURE

# LANDS - Olympos EP

# flumpool - What's flumpool !?

# Kuroki Meisa - ATTITUDE EP

# Yusuke - Ano .. Konnan Dekimashita Kedo.

# KinKi Kids - J album

# Namie Amuro - PAST < FUTURE

# BREAKERZ - FIGHTERZ

# alan - my life

# LOVE - LOVE.IT EP

# B'z - MAGIC

# Dew - PRESENT

# Saito Kazuyoshi - Tsuki ga Noboreba

# Aoyama Thelma - Emotions

# SID - hikari

# Kobukuro - CALLING

# Domoto Koichi - mirror

# Tegomass - Tegomass no Uta

# ON / OFF - Legend Of Twins I -Futago Densetsu-

# Fukuyama Masaharu - Zankyou

# Kanon Wakeshima - Shinshoku Dolce

# GReeeeN - Shio , Koshou -SALT & PEPPER-

# flumpool - Unreal EP

# Yuna Ito - DREAM

# Kanjani∞ - PUZZLE

# KAT-TUN - Break the Records -by you & for you-

# Kuroki Meisa - hellcat EP

# Kanjani∞ - KJ2 Zukkoke Daidassou

# ayumi hamasaki - NEXT LEVEL

# Utada Hikaru - DEEP RIVER

# Utada - This Is The One

# Kanjani∞ - KJ1 F·T·O

# ARASHI - Dream"A"Live

# Kanjani∞ - Kansha ni Eight EP

# alan - Voice of EARTH

# Aoyama Thelma - LOVE !

# Koda Kumi - TRICK

# Aoyama Thelma - DIARY

# YUI - I LOVED YESTERDAY

# YUI - CAN'T BUY MY LOVE

# BREAKERZ - BREAKERZ

# GIRL NEXT DOOR - GIRL NEXT DOOR

# GReeeeN - A , Domo. Ohisashiburi Desu

# YUI - FROM ME TO YOU

# GReeeeN - A , Domo. Hajimemashite

# BREAKERZ - CRASH & BUILD

# ai otsuka - LOVE LETTER

# Mika Nakashima - VOICE

# BREAKERZ - BIG BANG !

# NEWS - color

# Anna Tsuchiya - NUDY SHOW !

# Soundtrack Of High School Musical 3 : Senior Year

# L'Arc~en~Ciel - KISS

# BREAKERZ - Ao no Mirai EP

# ai otsuka - LOVE PUNCH

# ai otsuka - LOVE COOK

# ai otsuka - LOVE JAM

# KAT-TUN - cartoon KAT-TUN II You

# OLIVIA - Trinka Trinka EP

# NEWS - touch

# NEWS - pacific

# ARASHI - Iza , Now

# ARASHI - One

# NANA Triple Billing

# OLIVIA - The Cloudy Dreamer EP

# Anna Tsuchiya - strip me ?

# ARASHI - ARASHIC

# KAT-TUN - Best of KAT-TUN

# Anna Tsuchiya - Taste My Beat EP

# ARASHI - Time

# Electrico - We Satellites

# ayaka - Sing to the Sky

# ayaka - First Message

# KAT-TUN - KAT-TUN III -QUEEN OF PIRATES-

# Koda Kumi - BEST ~BOUNCE & LOVERS~

# Jesse McCartney - Departure

# The Veronicas - Hook Me Up

# Ken Hirai - LIFE is ...

# Ashlee Simpson - Bittersweet World

# Ken Hirai - gaining through losing

# Yuna Ito - HEART

# Utada Hikaru - HEART STATION

# Ken Hirai - FAKIN' POP

#
Yuna Ito - WISH

# Ken Hirai - SENTIMENTALovers

# Koda Kumi - Kingdom

# ayumi hamasaki - GUILTY

# ai otsuka - LOVE PiECE

# abingdon boys school - abingdon boys school

# ayumi hamasaki - I am ...

# ayumi hamasaki - RAINBOW

# The Great Spy Experiment - Flower Show Riots

# Koda Kumi - BEST ~second session~

# The Click Five - Modern Minds And Pastimes

# Soundtrack Of High School Musical 2

# Koda Kumi - Black Cherry

# Namie Amuro - PLAY

# Maroon 5 - It Wouldn't Be Soon Before Long

# ayumi hamasaki - Memorial address EP

# NANA starring Mika Nakashima - THE END

# Mika Nakashima - YES

# Jamie Michael - People Watching

# ayumi hamasaki - A BEST 2 -BLACK- & A BEST 2 -WHITE-

# ayumi hamasaki - (miss)understood

# ayumi hamasaki - Duty & MY STORY

# Muse - Blackholes And Relevations

# Utada Hikaru - ULTRA BLUE

# ayumi hamasaki - Secret

# Utada - Exodus

# Vanessa Hudgens - V

# The Veronicas - The Secret Life Of The Veronicas

# Jesse McCartney - Right Where You Want Me

# Maksim - Electrik

# McFly - Motion In The Ocean


Other Posts Worth Checking Out


# Fave Songs Of 2010

# Fave Singles Releases Of 2010

# Fave Albums Releases Of 2010

# Fave Songs Of 2009

# Fave Singles Releases Of 2009

# Fave Albums Releases For 2009

# The Best Music Releases For The 1st 1/2 Of 2009

# Fave New Acts Of 2008

# Fave Songs Of 2008

# Fave Singles Of 2008

# Fave Albums Of 2008

# The 1st Song I Heard From My Future JPop Acts

# The Best & The Worst Music Releases For The 1st 1/2 Of 2008

# Fave Albums Of 2007

# The Click Five - The Band Behind The Band Documentary

# 987 Control Songlist Set

# Hot Review Of Maksim's Electrik

# Lu Yong Find My Shoes Journey

# Eric Dill Of The Click Five Got Punk'd !


Archives

# October 2006

# November 2006

# December 2006

# January 2007

# February 2007

# March 2007

# April 2007

# May 2007

# June 2007

# July 2007

# August 2007

# September 2007

# October 2007

# November 2007

# December 2007

# January 2008

# February 2008

# March 2008

# April 2008

# May 2008

# June 2008

# July 2008

# August 2008

# September 2008

# October 2008

# November 2008

# December 2008

# January 2009

# February 2009

# March 2009

# April 2009

# May 2009

# June 2009

# July 2009

# August 2009

# September 2009

# October 2009

# November 2009

# December 2009

# January 2010

# February 2010

# March 2010

# April 2010

# May 2010

# June 2010

# July 2010

# August 2010

# September 2010

# October 2010

# November 2010

# December 2010

# January 2011

# February 2011

# March 2011

# April 2011

# May 2011

# June 2011

# July 2011

# August 2011

# September 2011

# October 2011

# November 2011

# December 2011

# January 2012

# February 2012

# March 2012

# April 2012

# May 2012

# June 2012

# July 2012

# August 2012

# September 2012

# October 2012

# November 2012

# December 2012

# January 2013

# February 2013

# March 2013

# April 2013

# May 2013

# June 2013

# July 2013

# August 2013

# September 2013

# October 2013

# November 2013

# December 2013

# January 2014

# February 2014

# March 2014

# April 2014

# May 2014

# June 2014

# July 2014

# August 2014

# September 2014

# October 2014

# November 2014

# December 2014

# January 2015

# February 2015

# March 2015

# April 2015

# May 2015

# June 2015

# July 2015

# August 2015

# September 2015

# October 2015

# November 2015

# December 2015

# January 2016

# February 2016

# March 2016

# April 2016

# May 2016

# June 2016

# July 2016

# August 2016

# September 2016

# October 2016

# November 2016

# December 2016

# January 2017

# February 2017

# March 2017

# April 2017

# May 2017

# June 2017

# July 2017

# August 2017

# September 2017

# October 2017

# November 2017

# December 2017

# January 2018

# February 2018

# March 2018

# April 2018

# May 2018

# June 2018

# July 2018

# August 2018

# September 2018

# October 2018

# November 2018

# December 2018

# January 2019

# February 2019

# March 2019

# April 2019

# May 2019

# June 2019

# July 2019

# August 2019

# September 2019

# October 2019

# November 2019

# December 2019

# January 2020

# February 2020

# March 2020

# April 2020

# May 2020

# June 2020

# July 2020

# August 2020

# September 2020

# October 2020

# November 2020

# December 2020

# January 2021

# February 2021

# March 2021

# April 2021

# May 2021

# June 2021

# July 2021

# August 2021

# September 2021

# October 2021

# November 2021

# December 2021

# January 2022

# February 2022

# March 2022

# April 2022

# May 2022

# June 2022

# July 2022

# August 2022

# September 2022

# October 2022

# November 2022

# December 2022

# January 2023

# February 2023

# March 2023

# April 2023

# May 2023

# June 2023

# July 2023

# August 2023

# September 2023

# October 2023

# November 2023

# December 2023

# January 2024

# February 2024

# March 2024

# April 2024

# May 2024

# June 2024



Credits

designer - Chronicles

imageeditor - adobephotoshop

music - radioblogclub

image - fortminorwebsite